Cocoa Truffles with Sugarless Coconut Recipe starts by Whisking and Stirring the 250 grams of sugarless biscuits or diabetic-friendly cookies (in powdered form) with 250 grams of cheese ricotta until we get thick and compact mixture of cookies and ricotta.
In this Recipe, Shape the stirred mix into small round balls (let say 2 cm of size). In two separate bowls, pour some unsweetened cocoa and coconut flour and roll over the balls on both bowls, a bit in the cocoa and a bit in the coconut flour. Store the Recipe – truffles in the fridge for at least 2 hours before you have it or serve it.
Coconut And Cocoa Truffles Recipe
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 250 g sugarless biscuits or cookies
- Unsweetened cocoa
- Coconut flour
- Stir and Whisk the biscuits until they are almost powder and then mix with the ricotta cheese.
- Mix well until you have a thick and compact mixture of cookies and ricotta.
- Make small rounds of about 2 cm with hands.
- Pour in two dispersed bowls the cocoa and the coconut flour.
- Roll the 2 cm balls a little in the cocoa and a bit in the flour.
- Store the truffles in the fridge for at least 2 hours before you have it.
Cocoa Truffles with sugarless coconut Recipe is also Nutrition Recipe for good health and you can enjoy the tasty food with this recipe.
Please let me know your comments below for this recipe.